Tuesday, June 06, 2006

THE NORTH WIND


On the sixth day of the sixth month at the sixth hour, I will stir up a north wind. The wind will blow against the destruction; cooling the earth. Then, I will send the rains to douse the fires.
The world will await the wailing, but all will be quiet for many days; for a heavy heart cannot raise a sound. A desolate man cannot rouse himself from his bed.

But the Lord will protect you in your hour of infirmity. If you return to me, I will cleanse the landscape and restore your fortunes. If you call on my name, I will be your vindication. For my namesake, I will be your pride and strength. My boldness will be your boldness. My victories will be your victories lest the enemy overtakes you.

There will be war on earth as there is in the heavens. My Spirit will prevail over the evil one and through that spirit, my children will prevail over the men of destruction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home