Monday, February 20, 2006

TO THE LION IN THE DESERT


Thus says the Lord:

Let go of Babylon for it is already lost to you. I foretold its destruction long ago, and yet, you continue your doomed crusade. Those you send to fight will be lost and their lives will be required upon your head. Your dreams will haunt you and your visions will give you no rest. Repent and be healed.

I see your heart and your willingness to serve your god - but you have been deceived. Am I the God of actions? Am I a God of darkness? Am I a God of death? Cannot you see that I began creation with a word; not action? Did I not begin creation with light instead of darkness? Was not my creation formed of life? I did not create death, but who is in you has created death from the beginning. Why do you serve him? Why do you continue to be deceived.

A man of the sword will die by the sword, but the man of mercy will receive mercy. Turn away from your hatred and fear. These are not my weapons against the darkness. Can a man dispel darkness by shutting the doors and shutters of a room? Does this not increase the darkness? No, you can only dispel darkness with light. My light is love, forgiveness, mercy and kindness.

Turn from the evil that is within you and return to me. I long to be your God once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home