Tuesday, February 14, 2006

TO ALL MY CREATIONS


Watchman - say to all my creations:

"And he began to speak to them in parables. "A man planted a vineyard, and set a hedge around it, and dug a pit for the wine press, and built a tower, and let it out to tenants, and went into another country. When the time came, he sent a servant to the tenants, to get from them some of the fruit of the vineyard. And they took him and beat him, and sent him away empty-handed. Again he sent to them another servant, and they wounded him in the head, and treated him shamefully. And he sent another, and him they killed; and so with many others, some they beat and some they killed. He had still one other, a beloved son; finally he sent him to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.' But those tenants said to one another, 'This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.' And they took him and killed him, and cast him out of the vineyard. What will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the tenants, and give the vineyard to others. " Mark 12:1-9

You see that I have been good to you, giving you a land of plenty so there was no need for greed. I gave you the means for all to earn their daily bread, but you created poverty by hoarding what was meant for all. I created you for freedom, but you established governments and religions that created oppression. I created for you love, especially on this day, but you justified your fear and greed with prejudice and hatred.

So, I sent you warnings. My prophets warned you to turn from you ways. You would not listen and you slew my prophets and hid my word. So, I sent my Son to bring my Spirit to you. He carried with him all that you would need to return to paradise, but still you rejected my gift and turned back to your greed, oppression and hatred.

Now, the hand of the Lord will lift from your cities. I will turn my back and allow what you have planted to grow to harvest. Destruction and devastation will ensue, and the work of your hands will prevail. Fire, sickness, poverty, sorrow - these will be the ripened fruit of your hands.

Turn to me; cry out to my mercy. There is so little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home