Thursday, February 09, 2006

TO THE LION OF THE DESERT


Say to the Lion of the Desert:

I have commissioned my people to pray for you and your salvation. You, the rejected and abandoned will have the opportunity to heal your heart. I know your pain. I know your heart was broken by your mother's rejection and banishment. But, I tell you now, another mother will come to soothe your pain and heal your brokenness. Even now she prays for your salvation.

I will not stay your hand from destruction this time. But know, it is my will that you serve - not yours, your people or your gods. This will be a sign to you. There will be dreams; a delicate hand outstretched in mercy but turned to stone by your pain and fear. Then you will know that it is I who have spoken.

Turn from your ways and come into the light of my love and mercy. The music of the angels shall be joyous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home