Wednesday, February 22, 2006

TO MY PEOPLE


Beloved, say to my people:

You have asked me to remove the weeds from the field - but in removing the weeds, I may destroy the crop. Be diligent and remain steadfast in the Lord. Grow strong and mighty, for this is the day of the Lord. The harvest comes soon and all the nations shall see your righteousness purchased by the hand of my Son.

You are in a battle with the enemy, but remember that your enemy is not flesh and blood, but those that are unseen. Pray for those who would hurt you. Pray not for their success, but for their salvation. Do you not remember that someone prayed for your salvation? Do you not remember how I foiled your plans for self and turned you back to the road that leads to me? If you invite me into the lives of your enemies, I promise I will respond. I will start to work a great thing in their lives and you will be truly amazed.

Your enemy will turn from destruction to construction. Your enemy will turn from fear and anger to forgiveness and mercy. Though there is no one to witness to them, I will send my angels as their witnesses. I will give them dreams and visions of my lovingkindness. I will remove their hatred and intolerance and return them to love and acceptance.

Little ones, my dears, you have prayed for your country and your leaders, but I charge you to instead pray for your enemies. For this is where I can do the greatest work. Then you will see what your prayers can purchase. You will see my glory.

"The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field; but while men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. So when the plants came up and bore grain, then the weeds appeared also. And the servants of the householder came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then has it weeds?' He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Then do you want us to go and gather them?' But he said, 'No; lest in gathering the weeds you root up the wheat along with them. Let both grow together until the harvest; and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my barn.'" Matthew 13:24-30 RSV

1 Comments:

Blogger pebblepie said...

Are you brand new to blogging? Or is this a second blog?
I love reading the word. Two of my children are in this war. I've been studying the Koran... I want to understand, I think understanding will be the best we can do towards a resolution. The Iraqi's really need to catch a break, they have suffered so much. But they really need to take the bull by the horns. We can't stay there forever. It's very hard for them, they have always been told what to do... now they have to think and fight for their democracy, or they will slide back into a dictatorship.
Dear Lord give the Iraqi people who love you, your strength, wisdom and determination they need to take back their country from the terrorists...Amen

Wednesday, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home