Monday, March 27, 2006

TO THE LION IN THE DESERT

Your 'struggle' was to be within yourself. Your victories should have been spirit over your flesh, not the flesh of your brother. Who are you, man, to vindicate the Lord? Are you not the Lord's creation, yet you set yourself up as a god determining who should be punished and who is rewarded.

You are an abomination to me. You have unleashed evil from your mouth and it has spread and multiplied throughout your people. Repent! I say again repent or the actions of your followers will be required upon your head.

You have been deceived by arrogance and blinded by anger. These are not my ways for I am a God of reconciliation; a God of mercy. Again, I say repent before three hundred and ninety days have passed or I will bind you myself, and turn my hand against you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home