Friday, March 03, 2006

TO THE EAGLE ON THE COASTLANDS


Beloved - say to the coastlands:

The hour is nearly upon you as foretold by the prophets. Those who will destroy you are positioned and ready. Their armies are even now hiding in the mountains waiting for the day of attack. The full moon will bring fire and unspeakable destruction to your cities, but before the cloud of destruction settles, their armies will come from your remote places to overtake those places yet untouched by the destruction. Those who will hear my word, I say return to your God as in the days of old.

To my people: The scriptures outline the apostasy of religion. Do not put your faith in any religion, for you belong to me. Pray to me and submit to your captors. For you will be my witness to your captors and those who are afflicted. They will see your peace in adversity. They will see your joy in the day of travail and they will know that my Spirit resides in you. Do not bow to their gods or their prophets - for they are the gods of fear. You will know them by their fruits, and they will know you by your fruits.

On the holy day of ancient times, I will gather my first fruits into the air with a shout. The shout will come as the Shofar; terrifying those who have no acknowledgement of my mercy. In a twinkling you will be ransomed from the earth and all who are left will marvel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home