Friday, June 16, 2006

TO THE PEOPLE OF JUDAH


Beloved, say to the people of Judah:

Judah, my beloved, you will become strong in righteousness and faith. Your peace shall be everlasting and your Lord shall become as immovable as a rock. "The way of the righteous is level; thou dost make smooth the path of righteousness." Isaiah 26:7 RSV

Philista shall see the zeal my people have for me and they will be brought to shame. I have heard your prayers, but if favor is shown to the wicked, he does not learn righteousness. Walk in repentance and righteousness for my namesake, and I will redeem you from your enemies.

Philista is a divided nation between good and evil. Those who would live in peace will overtake those who would promote evil. The good man will see your bounty and the favor bestowed upon you, and yearn for the same. When the good man stands against the evil in their own house; it will flee, then peace and prosperity will reign not only in their house, but in their neighbor's home.

Judah, your dead shall live and sing for joy. For as once the blood saved you from destruction, now the light shall be spread across your land and all the nations shall see your righteousness through my Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home