Sunday, December 10, 2006

TO THE FIG TREE


Beloved, say to the Fig Tree:

How you lament over the destruction of your Temple and the desecration that continues to this day. I tell you that I allowed this time of desecration and abomination as a sign unto you.

Your kings did what was evil in the eyes of the Lord, and as I have covered your sin with the death and resurrection of my Son, so too, I have covered your temple with death.

This death is covered with the things of the earth - stone and mineral. And as my son laid in his tomb for three days, so too shall your Temple lay covered.

A time of great trouble shall come, but it will not overcome you. Then you will return to your Lord and believe. Then the time of desecration will end and I will restore your Temple.

So, I say to you repent and believe. Return to your Lord so that you may remove your grave clothes and replace sin with the mantle of resurrection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home